From our Blog
Recently the FFME (Fédération française de la montagne et de l’escalade) posted a video as an invitation to work on an effort to explore options
- Reflections on releasable systems: Self-locking-backups?
- Professional Handbook Canyoning: Review
- Is it time to get a Double Ended Rope Bag?
- The science behind teaching & learning: Tying Knots
- MadRock Safeguard: Useful for Pro Guiding?
- Canyoneering Competency Checklist
- Congratulations Matthew Arnold – Level 2 Certification
- Newest Level 2 Pro Canyon Guide: Timothy Reynolds
- Canada’s best canyoning sites
- Newest Level 3 Pro Canyon Guide: Tyler Miller
- How to ascend a tensioned line
- Book Review : Canyoning in the Pacific Northwest
- Rigging Choices and Ropes
- Canyoneering Etiquette
- Learning new tools
- Releasable to Tails Up Efficient Transition
- Do we know enough about our clients’ health and abilities to manage risks?
- Canyoneering Terminology Translations
- Retrievable Rigging: Is It Useful for Professional Guiding?
- FX Gagnon
- Adolfo Isassi
- New Instructors/Evaluators
- New Regional Director, Mexico Norte
- Guide Training, Level 1/2
- Canyoneering Karma
- Facebook Group