From our Blog
As canyoneers, we are all too familiar with canyoneering “Beta” and its benefits. The rating and data on the canyon help us with the planning
Sooner or later, canyoneers will come across this particular area of rigging: Retrievable rigging Depending on the country or region of the world, it can
- Reflections on releasable systems: Self-locking-backups?
- Professional Handbook Canyoning: Review
- Is it time to get a Double Ended Rope Bag?
- The science behind teaching & learning: Tying Knots
- MadRock Safeguard: Useful for Pro Guiding?
- Canyoneering Competency Checklist
- Congratulations Matthew Arnold – Level 2 Certification
- Newest Level 2 Pro Canyon Guide: Timothy Reynolds
- Canada’s best canyoning sites
- Newest Level 3 Pro Canyon Guide: Tyler Miller
- How to ascend a tensioned line
- Book Review : Canyoning in the Pacific Northwest
- Rigging Choices and Ropes
- Canyoneering Etiquette
- Learning new tools
- Releasable to Tails Up Efficient Transition
- Do we know enough about our clients’ health and abilities to manage risks?
- Canyoneering Terminology Translations
- Retrievable Rigging: Is It Useful for Professional Guiding?
- FX Gagnon
- Adolfo Isassi
- New Instructors/Evaluators
- New Regional Director, Mexico Norte
- Guide Training, Level 1/2
- Canyoneering Karma
- Facebook Group